Sunday 1 March 2009

Hellboy

Hello you beautiful people! As I have already mentioned, I lost access to the internet over the weekend, so apologies to anyone bothered by the lack of reviews, although if you were, you need to get out more. Today I am reviewing 'Hellboy', then will be reviewing two, count them, TWO films tomorrow!

So, Hellboy.



I know a lot of the people who read this are into sci-fi and comic books, so they might be a little bit disappointed by this review.

It's OK.

That's it really. It's nothing special, but it certainly isn't bad. The only good thing I can say about it is that it is fairly true to the original graphic novel. It's just a shame I never really enjoyed that either.

This is one of those films that, for me, fit into the unusual category of films I am fully aware is good, but I don't enjoy. I feel like this about some of what is considered the greatest films of all time. The Godfather, Se7en, Ben Hur, all sorts. I know they are good, but I just don't enjoy them.

Sorry!


VERDICT - WORTH A GO, YOU MIGHT LIKE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment