Monday 9 March 2009

INTERACTIVITY!

As you all know, this weekend I am taking part in a special 24 hour blogging session. I will be reviewing films constantly over the space of 24 hours, to see if I have it in me to do so!

I need your help. An average film runs somewhere between 1 and a half, and 2 and a half hours, and so I need at least 10, more likely around 15 films to review, and I am turning to you, the reader, to supply me with a list.

Please post a comment telling me what film you want reviewed, why, and who you are, so I can dedicate it to you.

Thanks guys and gals!

6 comments:

  1. i would like you to do gone with the wind since we were talking about it the other day and it's one of my all time favourite films :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 Pounds

    The Curious case f benjimin button (3 hours long so maybe not)

    Dawn of the Dead

    Slum dog Millionaire

    Transformers

    James Bond:Quantum of Solace

    Maybe Baby (best rom com in my opinion)

    Transporter (pick one, 3s by far the worst)

    Get Smart (didnt know what to think of this, thought it was like american johnny english dunno if worse or better)

    All I can think of for now

    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casablanca

    Manhattan

    Xmen (1,2 or 3)

    Spiderman (1,2,or 3)

    ReplyDelete
  4. World Trade Centre :)

    Good film

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chronicles of Riddick (Director's ED)

    The Addiction

    Mallrats

    Cabaret

    Iron Man

    The Crow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Memento
    Breakfast at Tiffany's
    Moulin Rouge
    Ice Age
    The Departed

    ReplyDelete